The WHOOP 4.0 battery pack allows you to charge on the go and eliminates the worry of mistakenly taking your wireless charger in the shower, as it's IP68 dustproof and water-resistant up to 1 meter in depth for 2 hours. When doubled tapped, it will alert you to how much power it has remaining, so you can stay charged wherever your day takes you.
Note: The 4.0 Battery Pack is not compatible with WHOOP 3.0. Similarly, the 3.0 battery pack is not compatible with 4.0.
- The 4.0 battery pack can be slid onto your WHOOP 4.0 in either direction.
- The battery pack charges fully in about 2-2.5 hours and has an LED indicator to seamlessly visualize charge status.
- The 4.0 battery pack itself charges using USB-C.
- IP-68 water-resistant up to 1 meter for 2 hours. While the 4.0 battery pack can withstand a shower or handle getting caught in the rain, we do not recommend members participate in water-based activities while charging their WHOOP.
- Low Power Mode: While the 4.0 Battery Pack still holds only 1 charge, it does have the ability to detect motion and auto-turn off or on to conserve battery life if needed.
- Example: If you charge your WHOOP 4.0 during a hike, the battery pack will detect motion and charge your 4.0 as you hike. If you remove the battery pack from your 4.0 and set it on a table, the battery pack itself will go dormant in order to retain its charge.
When plugged in to charge, the LED on your battery pack will remain continuously illuminated. When it's not charging, double-tap the top of your 4.0 battery pack at any time to see its current charge level. Based on its color, you can quickly tell if your battery pack is ready to charge your 4.0.
- Solid green = 70-100%
- Solid red = 1-69%
Temperature is the main contributor to charging time. For users that are in environments above room temperature, the charging time and efficiency of their battery pack may be affected.
- What this means: The max charge level depends on how hot the environment is. At 45 degrees Celsius and above, you won't be able to charge your 4.0 at all.
- The 4.0 will remain fully functional until 60 degrees Celsius, but will not charge at this temperature.
- Charging the 4.0 battery pack will take between 2-2.5 hours, with 2.5 hours being the average to fully charge (at room temperature).