You can edit/delete any activity logged within the last 30 days.
This can be used to
- Adjust a workout start/end time
- Rename or label an activity
- Delete workouts added by mistake
- To edit or delete an activity, tap the specific activity in the Overview section of the WHOOP app.
- Once you're in the activity, select the Edit icon to the upper right of the Heart Rate graph.
- You can either Edit or Delete the activity.
- If you select Edit, you can make changes to the start or end time, or type of activity listed.
- Once you have made your desired changes, select Save.