The Plan tab consists of three tabs and allows account admins or managers to:
- View the details via the Account Summary tab
- Invite new collaborators to join their account or program via the Permissions tab
The Summary tab
This tab shows the basic details of the account, including:
- Account name
- Contract start date
- Total licenses purchased
- Account admin
- Contract expiration date
- Total active licenses
It also includes a direct link to contact the account’s WHOOP Customer Success Manager.
How to: Email CSM directly
It's convenient for account admins to reach their assigned CSMs - to send an email directly to your WHOOP CSM from within the platform:
- Within the Plan tab, navigate to Summary.
- On the Have a Question Box, select Email Your WHOOP CSM
- Depending on the email client that is being used, a new email will open with the following:
- The email to field will have the CSM’s email
- The subject line will include the following text: “Account Name inquiry from User Name”
- Complete email content and send.
The Permissions tab
This tab shows who has access to the account. The permission tab shows a table view of:
- WHOOP CSM
- Account Admin
- Collaborators, including Account Managers and Group Managers
This tab also allows you to add or invite people as collaborators to the account.
How to: Add account collaborators
From the Permissions tab, select the Add Collaborators button. From there, you can add or invite others to the accounts by entering the following:
- Collaborator emails
- Collaborator details
- Job title
- Privacy level
How to: Edit or remove collaborators
Search or navigate the collaborator list, select the more icon, followed by the Remove Collaborator button.