Clean the WHOOP Strap and the area of your skin underneath the sensor. We recommend the following:
- Wash your band as necessary. You can wash your band with soap.
- Keep the Strap dry whenever possible. If the Strap gets wet, dry it by squeezing the band with a towel to wring out the water.
- If you wear the WHOOP Strap in the shower, take it off and wash the area of your skin under your sensor.
- If you experience redness or skin irritation, feel free to wear the Strap on the alternate arm so as to not overexpose one area. This will not affect accuracy of the Strap.
- If you have dry skin, consider using moisturizer under the area of skin underneath the sensor.