Missing Heart Rate data in the WHOOP app could occur for the following reasons:
Delayed Data Sync.
This may happen if your WHOOP Strap is behind in syncing data to the WHOOP app.
- Make sure your Strap is within range of your phone.
- Is connected in your phone's Bluetooth menu.
- Displays as Connected on the Strap Status page in the WHOOP app.
- Make sure the WHOOP app stays open (in the background) on your phone. As long as the app is open, your data will catch up.
Strap Battery is Dead.
If your Strap's battery has died, it will not collect data.
- Connect your Battery Pack to your Strap to charge it.