You can navigate the major pillars in the WHOOP app by swiping from the Overview screen.
- Swiping to the right will bring you to your Athlete Bio and a summary of your last 30 days on the system.
- Swiping to the left will bring you to today’s Day Strain. Continuing to swipe to the left will also bring you to that day's Recovery and Sleep Performance.
- Swiping down from any of these pillars will bring you to a 7-day trend view for each pillar.
To navigate to different pages in the WHOOP app, access the Menu by tapping the icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
From the Menu, you can:
- Return to your One Day Overview to navigate your daily and weekly scores;
- Start recording an Activity, or add a past Activity after you completed it;
- Access your Sleep Coach page to better plan tonight’s sleep;
- Access your Team Strain, Recovery, and Sleep pages to see how you stack up among your teammates (if you are a member of a WHOOP team)(iOS only);
- Access the Strap Status page to receive up-to-date status of the WHOOP Strap, including connection and battery life.