The Mobile App
You can navigate the major pillars in the WHOOP app by swiping from the Overview screen.
- Clicking your profile picture in the upper left-hand corner will bring you to your Athlete Bio and a summary of your last 30 days on the system.
- Swiping to the right will bring you to today’s Day Strain. Continuing to swipe will also bring you to today’s Recovery and Sleep Performance.
- Swiping down from any of these pillars will bring you to a 7-day trend view for each pillar.
To navigate to different pages in the WHOOP app, tap on any icon along the lower menu bar.
From the Menu, you can:
- Return to your One Day Overview to navigate your daily and weekly scores;
- Start recording an Activity, or add a past Activity after you completed it;
- Access your Sleep Coach page to better plan tonight’s sleep;
- Access your Team Strain, Recovery, and Sleep pages to see how you stack up among your teammates (if you are a member of a WHOOP team)(iOS only);
- Access the Strap Status page to receive up-to-date status of the WHOOP Strap, including connection and battery life.
The Web App
The WHOOP web portal is another valuable way to view your performance statistics, with even greater detail than the mobile app.
- When you first log in to the web app (app.WHOOP.com) you will be brought to your personal athlete overview.
- You can navigate to each pillar like in the mobile app (Overview, Strain, Recovery, and Sleep) by clicking that section in the summary bar at the top of the page.
- The Strain, Recovery, and Sleep pages will give you even more detailed insights into each metric that makes up your performance scores.
Any section of the web app that does not deal directly with your stats (such as your Team pages, Settings, Membership, and Support) can be accessed by clicking the Menu icon in the upper left.