There are two main sets of LEDs on the WHOOP Strap.
Green Sensor LEDs (bottom)
One set contains the green LEDs underneath the sensor which are responsible for measuring your heart rate.
White/Red LEDs (side)
The second main set of LEDs are found on the side of the WHOOP Strap and can be activated by firmly double-tapping the top of the Strap. These LEDs are responsible for communicating the charge level as well as the pairing status of the Strap.
- 3 Solid White = 100%
- 2 Solid White + 1 Blinking White = 80-99%
- 2 Solid White = 60-79%
- 1 Solid White + 1 Blinking White = 40-59%
- 1 Solid White = 20-39%
- 1 Blinking White = 10-19%
- 1 Solid Red = 5-9%
- 1 Blinking Red = 5%
An additional light pattern may occur when the WHOOP Strap has been disconnected from the mobile device for a prolonged period of time:
- 1 Blinking Red and 3 Solid White = Need to reconnect to the WHOOP App
Finally, if the Strap is in pairing mode, it will display the following sequence. For more information on pairing mode and its uses, check out this article.
- Strobing White = Strap is in pairing mode