What is WHOOP Body?
WHOOP Body is a new line of enhanced technical garments that provide members with additional placement options (other than on-wrist) for their WHOOP 4.0.
WHOOP Body comes in two wearable lines:
- Training: consists of compression-focused apparel including: sports bras, leggings, shirts, arm sleeves, compression shorts. NOTE: The leggings are the only piece of clothing where you can remove the sensor while the leggings are still on your body.
- Intimates: consists of undergarments such as bralettes and boxers.
- WHOOP Body emphasizes “Any-Wear™ Technology”- which refers to the ability to wear WHOOP on the wrist, arm, torso, waist and leg.
Women: XS-XL Men: S-2XL Arm sleeve: XS-2XL
How does it work?
WHOOP Body was engineered with built-in WHOOP pods, enabling members to wear their 4.0 on multiple areas of their body. It's seamless and takes seconds to insert.
- First, remove all other hardware from your 4.0 so that only the sensor remains.
- Next, locate the sensor pod on your WHOOP Body garment (can be located either on the inside or outside).
- Lastly, insert your 4.0 sensor into the WHOOP pod (with the sensor facing downwards to the pod) and use the velcro to close it.
What's the most accurate non-wrist location I can wear my 4.0?
Our ANY-WEAR® Technology has been thoroughly tested to ensure all of our wearable locations (wrist, arm, torso, waist, and leg) have been successfully validated with accurate results.
Are there any wearing best practices?
Members should ensure all LEDs are making contact with the skin.
What happens if I accidentally run my 4.0 through a washer/dryer?
Being both waterproof and dust proof and having the ability to withstand heat, a 4.0 can hypothetically withstand a washer/dryer experience. That being said, if a 4.0 does not work after an accidental wash+dry, we will replace under current warranty standards (Hardware are under warranty for 1 year). However, out of warranty replacements will be subject to a fee.
See: WHOOP Warranty Policy.
Can the battery pack fit within a WHOOP Body garment?
Garments are only designed to be worn with the sensor inside the pod. They are not validated and should not be worn with the clasp, band, or battery pack attached.
What is the return/exchange policy for 4.0 apparel?
All apparel must be “unworn” and sent back to WHOOP within 30 days of shipping to receive a refund. NOTE: Boxers are final sale and not applicable to this return policy.
Current return procedure: if an item is considered defective (accuracy issues or poor quality/arrives damaged), the item can be returned for a full refund.
Exchanges: Members who want to exchange an item must first send back their original item to our warehouse. Once we receive confirmation that the item has been sent back, we will ship out the new replacement (exchanged) item to the member.
Related articles: WHOOP Body Returns Process