With the Fast Link™ Slider, you can easily switch out your bands without having to thread or adjust them to fit.
Putting on Your WHOOP 4.0 for the First Time:
Your band comes pre-threaded with new Fast Link™ sliders. The first time you put on a new band, you’ll need to ensure it is adjusted to your preferred fit. Once it’s fit to you, you’ll never need to rethread or adjust it again:
- Open the clasp firmly with the WHOOP logo facing you.
- If setting up for the first time, remove the protective film.
- Slide your 4.0 onto either wrist (preferably your non-dominant) and adjust the band so that it sits on your wrist about 1 inch above your wrist bone.
- Loosen or tighten the fit by gently pulling on the end of the band.
- For best accuracy, make the band tight enough so that you can’t slide a finger underneath.
Check out our YouTube video to see the Fast Link Slider™ in action:
Changing bands with the Fast Link™ Slider
Your bands will stay threaded and adjusted to your individual fit, unlocking your ability to seamlessly change color combinations as often as you’d like! To change bands, simply:
- Open the clasp and slide your 4.0 off.
- Using your thumb, push firmly on the side of the Fast Link™ Slider to slide it out facing away from you.
- Unhook the band from the clasp.
- Slide in a different Fast Link™ Slider by lining it up with the channel in the 4.0 sensor - simply push it into place using your thumb and index finger to secure.
- Ensure the new band is hooked to the clasp. If you're wearing a band for the first time, you may need to adjust your fit.