Learn how to add the WHOOP iOS widget to view your daily Strain, Recovery, HRV, Calories, and Battery Level at a glance. The medium widget displays all of the above information. The small widget displays Strain and Recovery.
- Both iOS 14.5 or later and WHOOP app version 4.6.10 or later are required, so please make sure to download the latest iOS and WHOOP app versions.
How Do I Add the WHOOP Widget?
From Home Screen:
- From your phone Home Screen, touch and hold an empty area on your screen until your app icons jiggle.
- Tap the + on the upper left-hand corner of your screen.
- Select your WHOOP widget; you can choose from two different widget sizes - then tap and Add Widget.
- Tap Done.
Adding the WHOOP Widget to Today View
- Touch and hold an empty area in Today View until the app icons jiggle.
- Tap the + in the upper left-hand corner of your screen.
- Scroll down to select the WHOOP widget, and choose from two sizes (small/medium).
- Tap Add Widget.
- Tap Done.
Are there plans to release an Android widget?
- There are no current plans to add an Android-based widget, but this may change in the near future as WHOOP continues to innovate. Android WHOOP users, we'll keep you posted!