The two key functions within the People tab are:
- Members will take you to the members table view where you can search for a member, filter the member list, initiate the onboarding process, and remove a member from the account.
- Groups will take you to the group view where you can view all groups within the account, or add/edit a group.
The Members view
The members table view allows you to see all end-users that are associated with the account. The members table allows you to:
- View and navigate through the list of members
- Search for a member
- Filter the members table by status
- Perform certain actions such as:
- Resend or revoke an invite for members
- Deactivate a member or remove them from the account
How to: Onboard a new member
Select the Add Members button to initiate the invite process.
Email invitations can be sent in the following ways:
- Individually, by entering multiple email addresses within the email field.
- In bulk, by uploading a CSV file with the email address.
WHOOP devices can be shipped in the following ways:
Select the Send Invitations button to complete the process. A table will populate containing the recently invited members with their shipment type.
How to: Resend or withdraw an invite
Search or navigate the members list by the Invited status (shown in yellow). Select the more icon and choose from the following options:
- Resend Invite
- Withdraw Invite
How to: Remove a member
Search or navigate the members list by the Active status (shown in green). Select the more icon and select Remove Member.
Note: When a member is removed from an account, it will immediately transition the user out of the enterprise membership. The removed member will transition onto a 1-month free trial consumer membership, during which time, the member can choose to purchase a consumer membership.
The Groups view
The groups tab displays all the groups that are within the account. From within the groups tab, you can:
- View groups
- Edit existing groups
- Create new groups
How to: Create a group
Select the Create Group button to initiate the process:
From there, you can:
- Name the Group
- Add Collaborators
- Add Members
Select Save Group to complete the process. The group will now appear in the Groups tab.
How to: View and edit groups
Select a group to view its’ details. From within a group, you can:
- Edit the group details
- Assign collaborators
- Add members
How to: Delete groups
This functionality allows admins, managers, and CSMs to delete or remove a group from an account:
- Within the People tab, navigate to Groups. This will take you to the groups table with the list of groups in the account.
- Select the group that you want to delete.
- Select the Delete icon. You will need to confirm the action on the following page.
- The group is now removed from the groups list and deleted from the account.
How to: Remove members from a group
Navigate to the group in which members need to be removed. Select the checkboxes next to the member(s) you wish to remove and select Remove Members.